How GreenHouse Uses Information
We will not sell or market the email addresses or other collected personal information of registered Users to third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that GreenHouse may occasionally send you administrative communications regarding your interactions with us, or the Service, via email.
Cookies and Passive Data Collection
IP Addresses also help us diagnose network congestion, problems with our servers and otherwise assist in the administration and delivery of the Service to our Users.
User Information GreenHouse Collects
Visitors and Members of the Site and Services may interact with our Site in different ways. For example, Visitors are people who may visit the Site but not necessarily sign up to become a Member. We collect different information from Visitors than Members, and vice versa.
- Members – Members interact with the Site and Services in a way which requires registration or sign up so that the Member may then upload and incorporate additional information for use with the Services, or so that the Member may download or gain access to offers or downloadable materials. Once you register with GreenHouse and sign in to the Service, you are not anonymous to GreenHouse. When registering with GreenHouse, you provide Personal Data, which may include company name, industry, number of employees, phone number, your title, city, state, country, zip code, a user name, confirmed email address and a password, and any other additional information you provide. GreenHouse may also record your IP address when you submit information. GreenHouse also may collect, at your option, certain preference and demographic information from you.
All information collected by GreenHouse is used for internal purposes of providing the Service, providing support to users, and to improve services. Aggregating non-identifying information supplied by users allows GreenHouse to understand its user base and to improve services.
All Users may opt to remove their Personal Data from our live database by contacting GreenHouse. Users of theGreenHouse Services may also opt out of receiving emails at any time by clicking the “Opt Out” link at the bottom of any email sent by GreenHouse.
In addition to the information that we actively collect during registration, we passively collect some information from Visitors.
- Visitors – Visitors are people who do not actively provide content to the Site or Services. However, as described below, the site may still collect information from Visitors. Any information gathered from Visitors is also gathered from Members. This information is restricted to cookies, IP addresses and referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devices, as explained below.
Cookies and Passive Data Collection
GreenHouse automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
Users should be aware that other websites visited before entering the GreenHouse websites might place Personal Data within a User’s URL during a visit to their website, and GreenHouse has no control over such websites. Accordingly, some of this information may be logged by GreenHouse.
Links to Third Party Sites
GreenHouse websites may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
GreenHouse Service Providers
Our primary use of any information that we collect from you is to provide you with the Services that you have paid for and which we advertise via the Site. In other words, we use the information for the purpose for which you provided it.
With the limited exceptions found in the Special Cases section below, we will never sell, rent, or disclose your personal information without your permission. Personal information includes all information that you provide for use with your Membership and which we actively collect.
With that said, we also use portions of your information to deliver customized services to you. For example, information, which cannot personally identify you, and aggregate information, which may be collected both actively and passively, may be used to customize our marketing efforts or to customize the Site or Services for an aggregate group of customers. This aggregate information may be provided to third parties, such as our Site services providers, for the purpose of improving the user experience. We may also use the personal information of Members whose membership has expired or has been cancelled in order to market our services to these individuals in the future.
As explained below in discussing data security, we contract with certain third parties to provide you with the Site and Services. These parties may include billing processors, data centers for hosting the Site and Services, and other vendors needed to provide the Site and Services. While we expect that those third-parties will respect and keep private all information for which they have access, we cannot guarantee that data breaches or other unauthorized access to your information will not occur, despite our choosing vendors and contractors who we believe to share our commitment to securing your information.
GreenHouse does not disclose Personal Data, including the data associated with the Service, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with an enforceable government request such as a warrant.
We endeavor to not use or share personally-identifying information about you in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you with an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit the unrelated uses. However, there may be special circumstances in which we need to disclose, with or without your knowledge, personal information about you, or information regarding your use of the Site or Services we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
- To bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions or other policies;
- If we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, or court orders.
- If we suspect credit card fraud or abuse, or other fraudulent activity.
- If we sell or transfer the Site or Services to a third party; however, we will first notify you to inform you of such sale or transfer.
Change of Ownership
In the event of a change in ownership, or a direct merger or acquisition with another entity, we reserve the right to transfer all of GreenHouse User information, including Personal Data, to a separate entity. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you (by posting on our website or an email to the email address you provide when you register) of any change in ownership, merger or acquisition of GreenHouse’s assets by a third party, and you may choose to modify any of your registration information at that time.
GreenHouse uses industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by GreenHouse in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, GreenHouse cannot guarantee complete security. Further, while we take reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “crackers” from obtaining this information.
If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy on a GreenHouse website, we kindly ask that you attempt first to resolve the issue directly with GreenHouse Support by email, Contact form submission, or by phone.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or comments about this Policy or the Site or Services in general. You may contact us at by filling out our contact form, found here: http://old.ghagency.com.localhost/contact/
Revisions to this Policy
GreenHouse reserves the right in our sole discretion to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification of this policy will be posted on GreenHouse websites, and a User’s continued use of the Service will signify agreement to such changes.